Thank you for your interest in sponsoring us! Our 2020 GVEST will not be our traditional face-to-face conference in October. Instead we are hosting a virtual conference. We have decided to spread the conference out over the course of the school year and will be hosting a series of 7 sessions. The details of the presentations can be found on the Agenda page. We would like to provide a creative, new opportunity for our vendors to reach our GVEST attendees. We are offering two levels of Sponsorship. Gold level sponsors are limited so please contact as soon as possible if you are interested!
Gold Level Sponsors
Gold Level Sponsors will be invited to speak for the first 5 minutes of one of the online sessions to share their product(s) with the Teachers of the Visually Impaired throughout Georgia. In addition, Gold Level Sponsors will have their company’s logo displayed in the GVEST program, and a link to their company's website will be posted on the homepage of the GVEST website for the duration of the 2020-2021 school year. There are 7 Gold Level Sponsorships available on a first-come, first-served basis for a nominal fee of $100.00.
The dates of the meetings are as follows: Each Session begins at 1:30pm
- October 2 – Lex Gillette keynote speech. Fly! Find Your Own Wings and Soar Above Life's Challenges sponsored by Objective Ed
- November 6 – Lex Gillette. No Need for Sight When You Have a Vision® & Resources for Students sponsored by Visual Enhancements
- December 4 – Derek Smith– Teaching Math Virtually to Students w/Vision Impairments sponsored by Allied Instructional Services
- February 5 – Transition panel moderated by Karla Wade sponsor spot available!
- March 5 – Dona Sauerburger - Teaching Street Crossings Remotely & w/Social Distancing sponsored by Georgia Blind Sports
- April 9 – Amber Khan (ONH) - Educational Research and Optic Nerve Hypoplasia sponsor spot available!
- May 7 – GVEST Attendees - Lessons Learned: Best Practices from the Field sponsor spot available!
Silver Level Sponsors
Silver Level Sponsors will have their company’s logo displayed in the GVEST program, and a link to their company's website will be posted on the home page of the GVEST website for the duration of the 2020-2021 school year. Silver Level Sponsorships are available for a small fee of $50.00.
Please contact Heather Francis at email@example.com for more information.